I'm a Computer Science & Engineering student at the Université de Technologie de Compiègne , France. I'm minoring in Data Science and Mathematical Modeling, with a minor in Cognitive Science & Philosophy of Technology.
More especially, I consider pursuing in applied maths, a field at the intersection of computer science and maths. I also give a huge importance to moral and ethical considerations of the technical and technological tools, software and systems we, as engineers, develop and maintain.
- Science 4 All: a great pedagogical website about math : great videos and also great articles.
- Math ∩ Programming: great explanation of subjects that stand at the interection of Math and Programming (as it is said !)
- Math3ma: meaningful blog posts and doodles to get the intuition behind some really abstract math concepts
- Institut Henri Poincaré Youtube Channel : video of conferences and seminars of the famous institute.
Computer Science & Programming
- The Coding Train: a great Youtube channel enliven by Daniel Shiffman. Processing and p5.js to make cool stuff !
- Inconvergent: impressive, generative, algorithmic artist.
Philosophy & Ethics
- Steiner Pierre, Philosophie, technologie et cognition : État des lieux et perspectives
- Collomb Cléo, Pour un concept technologique de trace numérique
- Rouvroy Antoinette, Berns Thomas, Gouvernementalité algorithmique et perspectives d'émancipation
- Progressive Rock: Frank Zappa, Pink Floyd, Snarky Puppy, Plini;
- Progressive House: Mr.SuicidSheep and The Grand Sound mixes ;
- Progressive Metal: Dream Theater essentially ;
- Trip-Hop: Nujabes, Mobi, Portishead ;
- Jazz: Herbie Hancock, Chick Corea, Marcus Miller ;
- Electro: Daft Punk, Fox Stevenson, Ratatat ;
Films & Series
- Mr. Robot: " Mind awake. Body asleep. " ;
- Drive: "You know the story about the scorpion and the frog?" ;
- Whiplash: "Not my f* tempo !" ;
- 2001: A Space Odyssey: "Just what do you think you're doing, Dave?!" ;
- Black Mirror;
- Vsauce: Curiosity at its very best.